Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gratitude...

Elder Eyering, one of the apostles of our church, encouraged members to keep a gratitude journal so that we may remember the Lord's tender mercies. He said,... "Before I would write, I would ponder this question: “Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us or our children or our family today?” As I kept at it, something began to happen. As I would cast my mind over the day, I would see evidence of what God had done for one of us that I had not recognized in the busy moments of the day. As that happened, and it happened often, I realized that trying to remember had allowed God to show me what He had done."

I've decided that I would like to start doing this for our family! The LORD has blessed our family so much and while each day is not perfect, there is always something to be grateful for. So.....I will give it my best effort to record my thoughts each day. I've set up a seperate blog just for that purpose! You are welcome to check it out anytime! www.schroadergratitude.blogspot.com

No comments: